Lampion Center is a social service agency that leads with passion, knowledge and clinical expertise, bringing help and hope to children and families. Always leaning in with an ear to new possibilities, we engage in collaboration to move our community forward.
Our clinical team provides exceptional therapy, family services, training, and outreach, prompting others in the community to continually seek out our help and expertise. As we push forward together, we help families in our community reach their full potential.
We invest deeply in our team to assure we are ever-vigilant in emerging research and improving our skills so that we can work in an intentional and focused way to advocate for positive change. As we work to raise the level of excellence both within our own agency and with other providers and leaders in our community, we find an increased synergy that provides the potential for every child and adult to thrive.
Times are uncertain, but we are certain of the hope these resources may bring you and your family. *We will also be sharing resources on our Facebook page. Feel free to share this list!
- United Way of Southwestern Indiana: Community Organizations Here to Help
- Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Network (mortgage assistance for Indiana homeowners)
- Build a Teen Stress Management Plan from Center for Parent & Teen Communication
- Taking Protective Steps During the Coronavirus Pandemic from Darkness to Light
- Greater Good’s Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus
- Resources for Parents from Child Mind Institute: Supporting Families During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Resources for Early Childhood Professionals
- Helping Hoosiers Maintain Their Well-Being
- Food Assistance Availability Map for Indiana
- The CDC is offering tips on how to manage stress and anxiety during COVID-19.
- Speaking Up Against Racism Around the New Coronavirus
- Here are a few guided meditation apps to help you feel calm:
- The National Suicide Prevention Line created a resource for supporting your emotional well-being during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- If home is not a safe place for you, the National Domestic Violence Hotline has great resources on their website and on their Facebook page.
- Three Good Things is a free app that encourages its users to record three positive experiences from each day.