We are a supportive, professional, and nurturing team, for both those we serve and those we work alongside. Our Core Values set the tone for the supportive environment you will find here:
Relationships – The power and synergy of strong, positive relationships. Respect – We respect the unique gifts, dignity, privacy, and cultures of our community, employees, partner organizations, donors, and volunteers. Excellence – We are dedicated to visionary governance, an exceptional professional team, and best practices in delivery of programs and services. Integrity – Our programs and services are consistent with our stated mission, mindful of the priorities of our constituents, and managed with the highest level of professionalism.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Private Offices
- Paid Training and Opportunities for Career Advancement
Current Employment Opportunities
Lampion Center is a high functioning non-profit agency with a 131-year history of collaborative service to our community, strong Agency Leadership and Board of Directors, and an excellent team of compassionate professionals. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, and training and support for continued professional growth.
Full Time Therapist
Our team is our highest priority and most important asset. We find great joy and fulfillment in supporting our clinical team through great training opportunities, weekly staff development meetings, one on one support from the clinical services director, and provided time to debrief with other team members. This profession lends itself to stress, heartache and therefore, the need for exemplary boundaries and support. We strive to provide the best services to our community by taking great care of those on our team who provide the hard work to our community.
Our team is comprised of positive, exceptional professionals. We are looking for someone who can fit into our “family” and give back to the team through their positivity, impeccable boundaries and professionalism, and finds joy in working with others on our team to be part of something incredible!
Statement of Responsibility
This position is responsible for providing direct clinical and related services to individuals, couples and families in accordance with Agency standards and policies. A Therapist is a clinician who demonstrates the knowledge and skill required to suggest diagnoses and provide excellent clinical services for clients.
Qualifications for Therapist
Masters level degree in Social work, Psychology, Counseling, or related degree from an accredited college or university
LCSW, LMFT, LMHC credentialed by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board, or Masters level nearing licensure.
Knowledge of family of origin / inter-generational issues.
Knowledge of child and adult development and child abuse and neglect.
Knowledge of emotional and physiological effects of trauma
Knowledge of community resources.
Ability to work with all ages
- Lampion Center offers a competitive benefit and compensation package.
- Competitive salary
- Paid medical, vacation, personal and holiday leave
- Medical insurance, life insurance, 403-b and others.
- 37.5 hour work week.
- Clinical supervision
Job Type: Full-time
License: LCSW, LSW, LMHC, LMFT (or nearing licensure)
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Lampion Center seeks to hire a full time Development Assistant who will assist with donor engagement & special events, promote awareness of targeted Agency services, and will interact with both internal and external stakeholders to further the mission of Lampion Center.
Work in conjunction with the Development Director to coordinate all donor related communications and mailings, manage the donor software including report creation and upkeep of records.
Communication and Marketing:
Work with the Development Director to support marketing and social media efforts, as well as print design and copy. Experience mapping communication directives, and experience working in “in-design” preferred.
Map the agency’s community outreach programs. Understand the constituent base and how to engage with them on a more consistent and relevant basis. Work in conjunction with the management team to roll out new programming and train more adults in current prevention programming.
Assist the Development Director with the Agency’s single fundraising event, including logistics, event planning, sponsorship and vendor recruitment, advertising and marketing.
Education, Skills & Experience
- HS diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in social services, fundraising or event management
- Excellent oral and written communications; strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Highly productive, team oriented, with passion for Lampion Center’s mission
- Ability to work well with internal and with external partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities concurrently within specific deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher), social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter); knowledge of GiftWorks or similar donor database
- Ability to work independently, be flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in donor engagement preferred
Work Schedule & Location
- Full-time. Typical work schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 – 4:30; Occasional evening / weekend hours. One location, some travel in personal vehicle required
Salary: Based on skills and experience
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan – 403b plan
- Vacation / Personal Days / Holidays
- Dental insurance (available)
- Vision insurance (available)
Email your Resume/Cover Letter to Jennifer Childress, Development Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity