We are hiring!
Lampion Center leads with passion, knowledge, and clinical expertise, bringing hope and help to children and families. Lampion Center is a highly respected non-profit agency that provides counseling, parenting support, adoption, outreach, advocacy, and training in southwestern Indiana. We have been helping families and our community thrive for 135 years.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Full-Time Clinical Therapist
We are looking for talented people with a heart to serve; Professionals seeking to be part of an incredible team.
- A passion for helping people flourish and succeed
- Commitment to our mission
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
- LCSW, LMHC, LMFT or LSW, LMHC-A on track for clinical licensure
- Flexibility, adaptability, and interest in learning and growing with us
- Working knowledge of trauma and attachment theory
- Ability to meet documentation and productivity requirements
- EMDR training and experience
- Experience with treating complex trauma
- Experience with young children and families
Lampion Center offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, along with excellent supervision, training, and professional development.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday with some evening hours required
Salary: $44,000 – $60,000 per year (40 hour schedule)
Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Sick time
- Personal days
- Floating holiday
- Professional development
- Clinical supervision
- (Dental and Aflac insurance available but not covered)
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Lampion Center’s policies and guidelines prohibit discrimination, sexual harassment, and unprofessional/unethical behavior. These and other policies support a caring, productive, and positive environment while offering protection for staff, clients, and community. Lampion Center expects all employees to work with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.